First Dental Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of:
- A thorough dental examination
- A soft tissue and oral cancer examination
- A review of your medical history and medications
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- X-rays (if applicable). If you have x-rays from a previous dentist, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- A list of your current medications
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.